[sc name=”320×320″ ]
Reporting to the Station Engineer, the B1 Licensed Engineer will be responsible for performing aircraft maintenance tasks in accordance with regulatory airworthiness standards and Jet2.com Company Policy. This is a vital job in ensuring that the aircraft presented to our customers are serviceable, on time and clean.
- The will also take responsibility for rectification and repair, mandatory inspection and certification of all servicing and maintenance tasks within your scope of approval.
- In addition, you will assume responsibility of all documentation for aircraft under your control and be available at short notice to perform Aircraft on Ground (AOG) recovery.
- After a period of training, it is expected that the B1 Licensed Engineer will work on a 2 days, 2 nights, 4 days off shift pattern.
- You will undertake scheduled and un-scheduled aircraft maintenance and carry out pre-flight, daily and weekly checks of aircraft.
Qualification & Experience:
- In addition you will be highly organised and able to prioritise work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- The successful candidate will be European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) B1 Qualified with experience working on commercial aircraft.
- You will need to have a full UK Driving Licence and ideally hold current approvals for B737 Aircraft, although candidates with other Aircraft approvals will be considered.
- Additional approvals for other Jet2.com Aircraft types (A321 and B757) would be advantageous.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
[sc name=”display” ]