[sc name=”320×320″ ]
The Pre-Employment Screening and Compliance Team Leader will ensure all external and internal colleagues are vetted to the appropriate standard and prioritised in line with operational delivery across all business areas.
- You’ll also be the focal point for Airport ID offices and for future legislation changes, ensuring ongoing business compliance.
- You will partner and build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to fully understand current and future recruitment plans which lead to security vetting requirements, so as to make considered vetting decisions.
- Leading a Team, you will be responsible for training, coaching and developing Colleagues to deliver a continually improving service.
Qualification & Experience:
- Please note, successful completion of a Counter Terrorism Check (CTC) will be required for the successful applicant.
- Above all you will have the ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines in a methodical, structured way, keeping calm under pressure.
- You will have excellent stakeholder management skills, be a good communicator and build relationships easily.
- The successful candidate will have experience leading a team, ideally in a security or operationally critical environment.
- Previous experience of working within an Aviation Security role would be desirable.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England,UK
Application Deadline: N/A
[sc name=”display” ]