[sc name=”320×320″ ]
The Group Financial Accountant will report and monitor covenants for banks and other lenders, the UK Civil Aviation Authority or aircraft lessors. You will also assist with work on other ad-hoc projects as required, such as the implementation of new accounting standards applicable to the Group and facilitating changes to the Group structure.
Qualification & Experience:
- You will be adaptable, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment, delivering to tight timescales.
- You will also have the ability to work collaboratively with senior staff within the Finance team and across the business, communicating complex technical accounting matters in simple terms.
- Experience of IFRS and FRS 101 reporting is required.
- The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant, preferably ACA/ACCA qualified.
- You will have strong analytical skills and a high attention to detail.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
[sc name=”display” ]