[sc name=”320×320″ ]
The Technical Publications Manager will partner and develop close working relationships with a wide range of colleagues within Flight Operations Systems and Fleet Technical Management for both the Airbus and Boeing fleets. You will use this expertise and assistance to manage the editing, production & publication of all Jet2.com Flight Operations Manuals, Minimum Equipment Lists (MEL) and Quick Reference Handbooks (QRH), as well as temporary revisions associated with those manuals. Jet2.com has an advanced set of digital tools and all manuals are published in electronic only formats.
Qualification & Experience:
- You will also be able to communicate complex technical information in a clear easy to understand way, both in writing and verbally.
- The successful candidate will be an experienced Technical Author, ideally with direct understanding of Flight Operations activities within an Airline – experience of Boeing,
- Airbus or Vistair systems would be beneficial.
- You will be highly organized and have an analytical approach, along with excellent IT skills, having worked using technical databases previously.
- An education to degree level is preferred but not essential.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newcastle, Englandm, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
[sc name=”display” ]