[sc name=”320×320″ ]
Based at Birmingham Airport and reporting to the Front of House Training Supervisor, the Ground Operations Trainer – Front of House will be responsible for providing classroom training, support and coaching to colleagues in order to ensure they are working and operating in accordance with our safety culture and brand philosophy.
- You will be responsible for the delivery of coaching and support for all front of house Teams, ensuring training is tailored to individual requirements.
- As part of the Training Team, you will be responsible for the design and development of initial and recurrent training for all front of house Teams to support them to achieve the highest performance standards.
- You will identify and analyze individual training and development needs, making recommendations in line with the Leadership Framework.
Qualification & Experience:
- You will be passionate about training and developing others and be able to engage with the Front of House Teams.
- As a subject matter expert, you will be able to share your knowledge as well as be able to engage and influence others.
- You will also have some experience of coaching and/or training delivery, either on an individual basis or in a class room environment.
- The successful candidate will already be demonstrating Role Model behaviors.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A
[sc name=”display” ]