ITS Project Manager
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Our Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) group provides comprehensive solutions to the most complex transportation and traffic congestion use cases. From highways to toll roads to transit routes, we deliver adaptive systems for every need, optimizing any transportation network. We are looking for a strong ITS Project Manager to help deliver industry-leading transportation management solutions.
- BSc Degree Telecommunications/Computer/Electronics/ Electrical Engineering from a reputable university
- At least 12 years experience in various Intelligent Transportation Systems business development, design and deployment projects around the world.
- The candidate shall have previous experience of working on large citywide/statewide Advanced Traffic Management Systems.
- The role demands the candidate to understand new concepts and technologies which may not be within the field of mobility.
- The candidate should be capable of exploring and identifying technology solutions for other Smart City verticals.
- The candidate must demonstrate strong communications and analytical skills and the ability to pay careful attention to details and must have the capacity to work well in groups and a willingness to understand the various roles played by construction supervision and contractor team members.
- The candidate should be enthusiastic, innovative and capable of working outside of his immediate field of expertise.
- The role may require limited travel throughout the GCC.
- The candidate shall have excellent project management and communication skills.
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/NoneParsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.