To restore normal IT service operations within agreed service levels and business priorities and minimize the adverse impact on business operations for Emirates Group and External Clients. To be a Single point of contact (SPOC) for the assigned incident resolution To plan and deploy PCs , peripherals devices on site as per IT service requests and agreed SLO.
– Toanalyze reported incidents and provide solutions to the users enabling them to resume their work with m inimum disruption as per agreed SLO. To complete IT service requests i.e. installations of PCs and peripherals as per agreed SLO.
– To update the status of an incident or service request in the tool. To make sure that they hold up to date information before action on any incident or service request. To ensure that the tool and relevant team are updated.
– To set expectations to the customer based on agreed SLOs (timeframes and format).
– To coordinate unresolved / recurring faults and communicate with other IT service providers (internal & external, e.g. SITA, DCA, ARINC, etc.).
– To provide quick fixes / workarounds / solutions to be updated in the Known error database to Problem Management Team. To identify recurring problem areas and to articulate trends for root cause analysis. To liaise with problem management to give a more permanent problem resolution. To proactively identify & highlight issues, to reduce the possibility of system downtime for users.
– Carry out network infrastructure installation and any other requested services as per procedure provided by the tech teams, including Etisalat Link Lines, WAN links to hosts, backup ISDN lines & UPS systems..
– Ensure deployment projects are carried out using best practices of Project Management, as outlined in the departmental Work Practices. Satisfactory Customer feedback must be obtained after every project.
– Liaise with vendors, IT coordinators and other IT teams to ensure a high level of system availability
– Adhere to the audit & finance regulations related with asset management using the company provided processes and systems.
– Maintain the integrity of the configuration items related to the onsite End user devices in the Configuration Management Database as per EGIT Policy, for his responsible area.
Qualifications & Experience
Information Technology. Communications : 3+ Years
Monitoring tools – AppD & Splunk
12 Years schooling or equivalent :
Training courses in communications, LAN networking, and customer support aspects from a recognized vendor or training institute Experience in the computer and communication industry as a support engineer dealing with LAN/WAN networks. Knowledge of using PCs and peripherals as well as other office tools such as MS Office and Email Professional Skills: Service Desk & Incident Management Problem Management Infrastructure Operations User support
Salary & Benefits
Join us in Dubai and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary and travel benefits that are exclusive to our industry, including discounts on flights and hotels stays around the world. You can find out more information about our employee benefits in the Working Here section of our website www.emirates.com/careers. Further information on what’s it like to live and work in our cosmopolitan home city, can be found in the Dubai Lifestyle section.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.