- Provide second level technical support to all Mac and Windows users including staff, faculty and students.
- Assist and train first level staff of technology upgrade.
- Support the following technologies:
- Mobile devices, tablets and Smart phones, Multimedia labs, Smart boards, Video Conference distance learning classrooms.
- Provide Dual boot support to Windows and MAC users.
- Installs, supports and maintains servers and desktops, laptops and scanners
- Installs, supports and maintains all academic and administrative software applications.
- Installs, supports and maintains A/V equipment (multimedia projectors, video conference equipment)
- Manages and supports printers and print servers.
- Responds to logged calls.
- Backs up support for A/V Technician.
- Supports off-campus clients by maintaining hardware and software of PCs, laptops, printers and Internet lines.
- Assists in building new Images for MAC and Windows using Symantec Ghost and Casper suite software.
- Creates new applications using Desktop management tools.
- Participates in planning and implementing IT support to University on and off campus events.
- Prepare to work outside normal working hours.
- Performs other duties as assigned by ITD manager/Director.
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Computer Science from an accredited institution with a minimum of 2 years of experience in end user environment, networking concepts and troubleshooting office apps or an equivalent combination of education, skill or experience.
- Desired or preferred requirements:
- Networking Concepts and WIN/MAC Operating Systems.
- Arabic/English Bilingual preferred
- Good understanding of ITIL concepts.
Add To Basket
Zayed University Copyright 2010.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.