Al Rasikhoon Real Estate
We are seeking an IT executive who can provide IT support across the company and technical support services as well.
· To set up workstations, diagnose, repair and maintain hardware and software components and recovery for hardware/software problems to ensure the smooth running of the office.
· Support the following technologies: Microsoft Office products – Outlook, Internet Explorer, Windows 7 and Windows 10, iPAD and smart devices, laptops, printers, networked copiers, basic LAN/WAN connectivity and others as assigned.
· Goes, as needed, to company and staff offices and workstations to provide technical support.
· Prepare to work outside normal working hours.
· Responsible for service requests, software installations, new device setups, upgrades, and record request and incident resolutions.
· Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
· Updating virus protection software to keep data and communications protected.
· Backing up the company’s critical data
· Follows emergency plans for equipment, power, or security failures when necessary and protects data, and makes sure it is secure from time to time.
· Schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring employees from completing their work.
· To participate, cooperate and give necessary inputs for the software implementation and upgradation.
· Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
· Must possess a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Related Field from an accredited Institution with
· A minimum of 2 years’ experience in end user environment support, Computer literate
· Familiar with Windows 10, Smart devices and MAC operating Systems or an equivalent combination of education and Experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ajman: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- UAE: 2 years (Preferred)
- Arabic (Required)
- UAE Driving License (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.