Systems Middle East (SME)
Job description / Role
OVER ALL JOB PURPOSE:
IT Project Manager will be responsible for overall planning and overseeing project’s development, integration, implementation through to post implementation Service to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget.
• Develop and maintain information technology plans which outline project status individual tasks, milestones, completion
estimates, track outstanding deliverable and resource allocation.
• Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to
standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
• Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various
managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
• Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for
implementing the projects.
• Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
• Document all estimates, project statuses, and project completion paperwork.
• Handle multiple enterprise level Technical projects.
• Liaise between company, customer and several third parties.
• Read the contracts and coordinate with the sales team to ensure clarity on contract deliverables and responsibilities.
• Work with the team from client and partners to ensure every responsible person is aware and clear of their responsibilities
and monitor the time line.
• Voice the position on SME in project meetings and ensure SME contractual obligations are delivered.
• Control the projects scope and protect SME from scope creep.
• Communicate constantly and clearly with the client and partners.
• Maintain a clear follow-up list of actions and actionees and remind team members of their responsibilities.
• Understand the software solutions being delivered and build up his knowledge as we move. The PM is expected to fully
understand the software after one or two implementations and rely on self-learning as well as attend training sessions.
• Attend pre-sales meetings to describe the solution to the client and be an advocate for SME methodology to give
customers confidence in our management approach and solution.
• Continuously maintain customer relationship and follow-up on customer engagement. Track issues, requests, Change
requests life cycle, send constant updates to SME management and customer
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.