A large Middle Eastern Retail and FMCG business is hiring multiple IT Project Managers at both Senior and Mid Levels.
We are interested in discussing this role with anyone with IT Project Management skills within the retail and FMCG domain.
This role will be based in Dubai.
- A Project Manager is accountable for overseeing, planning and driving one or more projects (dependent upon scale and complexity.)
- Typically but not limited to individual projects costing 1 to 5 million USD.
- A PM is responsible for all elements of a project from inception through to completion and sign off with the customer.
- The role will include managing the budget, selecting the team members and ensuring the quality of the project or projects.
- The projects will be both cross departmental and have dependencies on other programs and projects therefore require a high level of collaboration, and management skills to deliver within the constraint of scope, quality, time and budget.
- The role necessitates strong interpersonal skills, with high level of experience working at an management level and coordinating with other senior-level multifunctional stakeholders to achieve an outcome.
- Will have between 3-7 years experience of managing projects
- Managed between at least 2-4 projects through the End to End Project lifcycle
- Managed Project Budgets between US$ 1-5m
- Used to managing Project Teams of 10-20
- Whilst typically managing at Head of Dept Level, will have had interaction at CxO Level
- Delivered multi-country deployments
- Will have worked with multiple retailers, hospitality or FMCG
- A good knowledge of Waterfall, Hybrid and Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of any of the following Technologies Oracle RMS, ReSA, SIM, EPM, X-Store, Non Merch Procurement, ORCE & Responsys Campaign Execution , Chatbot, Service and Social Clouds, MW SOA, MFT IAM, OIM and Automic. Blue Yonder Planning solution including Allocation, AP, AO, EP, D&F, Strategic Pricing, Promos, Markdowns and CATMAN as well as ESO for Food. IBM Sterling Order Management, BI & A, Comarch Loyalty, Yext, HPS.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.