A global leader in Data Management and Healthcare Informatics, requires an experienced Project Manager with experience in Health Information Exchanges/Electronic Medical Record implementations to be based in Dubai (with travel to Saudi) or Saudi Arabia for a 12 month contract role.
- The Project Manager will plan, execute, and effect the successful sign-off of projects within a country according to strict deadlines, within scope and within budget.
- The Project Manager is accountable for project success and the day-to-day management of project execution which includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members in order to deliver projects according to agreed contracts, plans and project milestones.
- The Project Manager will define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle adhering to the controls within the Customer Engagement Methodology. He/she will be responsible for monitoring customer and any third-party obligations and escalation of any agreed project variances.
- The Project Manager must be available to visit customer sites and may be assigned to projects that require regular travel with the possibility of spending up to 5 nights away from home each week.
- Project Management experience delivering multi-stranded integrated Healthcare solutions in a customer facing role within healthcare organisations which may be government/public and/or private sector businesses
- Experience of full project lifecycle through initiation, execution, Go-Live and closure
- Direct healthcare knowledge or 3+ years experience with a Health Information System (HIS) highly preferred
- Experience managing resources, time tracking, budgets and forecasting
- Experience leading a diverse / multi-disciplined team
- Experience communicating across all levels of an organization
- Experience in managing contracts including third-party contracts
- University degree or 10+ years experience managing large, complex projects preferably in healthcare IT
- Technical knowledge in software and implementation processes
- Highly Desirable Qualifications or Experience Below
- Experience in managing large, fixed price engagements in government, public and/or private sector businesses
- Exposure to software development processes and enterprise-level technical architectures
- Project Management qualification such as Prince2, PMP or PMI
- Senior level management training
- Proficiency in English and one other language
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.