ManpowerGroup Middle East
Job Purpose Summary:
The incumbent is primarily responsible for coordinating and monitoring ongoing projects within IT and ensure that these projects are on schedule as per the strategy plan. The incumbent will also prioritize and reschedule the projects given the available resources and criticality of user requirements.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities by Dimensions:
- Shareholder & Financial:Compare financial data for practice to that of other practices and seek ways to maximize revenue. Manage and achieve revenue goals set for projects.
- Customer (Internal & External):Maintain relations with the project recipient for progress reporting and project evaluation.
- Continually liaise with the IT Research & Strategy for assigned projects and requirements, with the aim of achieving the Group’s overall business plan.
- Build effective and manage vendors by contractual obligations on both ends.
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationship with all other related departments and units to achieve the Group’s goals/ objectives.
- Provide timely and accurate information to the external and internal auditors and the Compliance function as and when required.
- Internal (Processes, Products, Regulatory):Implement engagement review and quality assurance procedures in accordance with the Group’s methodology to ensure profitable and successful execution of the project as measured by set goals and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor and schedule the projects as per the resource availability and business requirements.
- Coordinate between various departments within IT to ensure the progress of the ongoing projects.
- Effectively communicate relevant project/ practice information to superiors and peers.
- Report project progress and problems to management on a timely basis.
- Prepare the project lifecycle standards and assign to each project the phases required depending on the size of each project.
- Prepare the project initiation reports, project closure reports and all other requisite reports on a timely basis.
- Minimize risk exposure by managing the scope and mitigating risk across projects.
- Serve as key participant in team and client meetings.
- Provide staff contingency policies and guidelines to ensure lowest impact as a result of staff absence or departure.
- Handle difficult project personnel situations directly, using appropriate discretion, and in liaison with the Human Capital function.
- Ensure protection and security of project information from any unauthorized access within the overall security policy of the Group.
- Learning & Knowledge:Possess a thorough understanding of the Group’s IT related service offerings, technical preferences, and technical direction.
- Understand system internals, architecture and limitations in deciding on methods of problem solving which may impact overall resource availability and time to deliver.
- Identify areas for professional development of self and act to enhance professional development.
- Other: Ensure high standards of confidentiality to safeguard commercially sensitive information.
Education/Experience Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or MIS.MBA or Masters Degree is a plus.Certification in Project Management (PMI).Minimum 5 years experience in financial services with a specialization in IT and project management.Training courses and certification in systems technology, management and banking.Required Special Skills: Strong project management skills.Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Arabic (preferable).Strong analytical, problem-solving, decision-making and financial management skills.Self-driven with well-developed leadership, motivational and team-building skills.Understanding of linkages driving profit.Good interpersonal skills.Framework and Boundaries:Group’s overall strategic plan.Budgetary/ scorecard targets.Applicable policies and procedures.Relevant regulatory pronouncements of the applicable local and international regulators and related best practices.Delegated authorities as per the delegation of authorities’ structure.Communications and Working Relationships:Divisional and departmental officers in Information Technology and all other related divisional/ departmental officers.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.