RTC-1 Employment Services
Job description / Role
Position Title: IT Project Manager
Employment Type: Temporary for 6 months to 1 year with permanent placement
Salary: depending on experience and qualifications
Job location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
The hiring company is one of the leading group of companies in the UAE based in Dubai with successful track records in retail, fashion, hospitality, interior design and real estate industries.
• Coordinate all IT infrastructure related activities within all business units (ERP)
• Be the in-house POC for installation hardware and software, cabling. networking components, operating systems, and office applications
• Lead and work hand in hand with IT executives and vendors for system network revamping of the organization
• Responsible for implementation of server-based infrastructures i.e., configure routers, modems, installation of firewalls, database storage, security, file backup, cloud, etc.
• Create and maintain company standard procedures with regards to data recovery, maintenance, and data integrity
• Design IP Addresses and Network switch and Firewall configuration
• Conduct plan preventive maintenance (PPM) to ensure IT Infrastructure and software is in good KPI
• Coordinate with the third-party solution provider for new solutions
• Troubleshoot and resolve all issues related to systems functionality such as laptops servers, printers, etc.
• Interface with all company’s personnel professionally by providing weekly / monthly report
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.