Job description / Role
RATP Dev, a subsidiary of the RATP Group, ensures the operation and maintenance of urban and interurban transport networks in 12 countries through over 110 subsidiaries. With over 18,000 employees and the expertise and backing of a global leader in public transportation, our subsidiaries provide performance, dynamism and reliability to our customers and passengers to their networks.
Reporting to the RATP Dev IT Director Middle East (based in Dubai), this role is to develop, oversee and coordinate all IT Projects in RATP Dev Middle East whilst ensuring resource availability and allocation and delivering every IT project on time, within budget and scope. The role will work with IT Project Managers in RATP Dev Middle East’s subsidiaries and Head Office in Paris.
– Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
– Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
– Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
– Ensure resource availability and allocation
– Develop a detailed project and program plans to track progress
– Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
– Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
– Report and escalate to management as needed
– Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
– Perform risk management to minimize project risks
– Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
– Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
– Participate in the response to RFP’s
– Work with external vendors and RATP Dev Head Office architects to assist in the IT solution design for new businesses and
– Perform and carry out duties as instructed/ directed/ agreed with the Middle East IT Director.
Knowledge and Skills
– Underlying understanding of IT infrastructure/Systems service delivery
– Demonstrable knowledge of IT and software system assurance including Cyber Security, Software Licenses, Disaster recovery and IT Security.
– Managing Client, Vendors and Stakeholders
– Hardware/Software procurement
– Subcontractor installations supervision
– SLA management
– Capability to understand and deliver user requirements of both (Internal & External stakeholders)
Budget and costs
– Progressively monitor and forecast project budgets
– Assist the RATP Dev Middle East IT Director in preparing and monitoring annual budgets
– Assist the RATP Dev Middle East IT Director in preparing IT budgets as part of RFP responses.