Job description / Role
1. Develop requirements, outlines, budgets, and schedulers for information technology projects.
2. Oversee all phases of project from conception to completion.
3. Assist with upgrading information security.
4. Manage team of consultants, programmers, developers, and analysts.
5. Ensure project is completed within budget and on time.
6. Follow standards to manage projects through the project lifecycles of initiation, planning, execution and closure.
7. Develop work-breakdown structures.
8. Develop project tracking and variance reports.
9. Assemble risk management plans and work effort documents.
10. Create project documentation, Provide risk assessment.
11. Review estimates, Assess new opportunities, and Prepare proposals.
12. Flag potential issues, manage multiple vendors.
13. Utilize in-depth technical knowledge and business requirements to design and implement secure solutions to meet customer / client needs while protecting the corporation’s assets.
14. Develop security standards, procedures, and guidelines for multiple platforms.
15. Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
16. Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
17. Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
18. Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
19. Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
20. Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
21. Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
22. Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
23. Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
24. Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
25. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
26. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
27. Performs miscellaneous job-related to duties as assigned.