Job description / Role
As an IT Infrastructure Manager, you will be responsible for both – the technical and managerial aspects of the company’s IT infrastructure.
A leading global organisation looking for the best Tech talent for their team.
* Design a secure infrastructure landscape for organisation and guide the implementation and/or migration of infrastructure.
* Develop, execute and oversee procedures, policies and related training plans for project management and infrastructure administration.
* Manage and establish priorities for maintenance, design, development and analysis of entire infrastructure systems inclusive of LANs, WANs, internet, security and wireless implementations.
* Manage the testability and maintenance of the infrastructure architecture.
* Dynamic work environment
* Attractive salary
* Opportunity to work for a leading, high-profile organisation