Jan 4, 2023
Permanent Full time
Our client is a Largest Pharmaceutical Manufacturing. They are now looking for an IT Director to join them.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop strategy as it pertains to Infrastructure and Business Applications (computer and information systems, security, communication systems, ERP)
- Extensive knowledge of network maintenance, experience managing staff, and advanced industry knowledge to keep us on the cutting edge.
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
- Review and amend IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management
- Coordinating, planning, and leading computer-related activities in the company by determining the technological needs and implementing computer systems to fulfill the information systems requirements.
- Ensure smooth delivery and operation of IT services by monitoring systems performance and lead troubleshooting of hardware and software issues
- Consult senior-level stakeholders across the entire organization to identify business and technology needs and to optimize the use of information technology
- Develop, manage, and track the IT department’s annual budget
Preference Expected date to join – ASAPOracle experience Qualifications 10+ years of experience working in IT; Proven experience as IT director or similar roleBachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience. MSc/MA will be a plusFirm grasp on IT infrastructure and ERP best practices.Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructure across various technologiesExperience with or knowledge of programming languages and operating systems, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance monitoring
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.