Airbus Secure Land Communications GmbH
Are you passionate by the IT world and interested in working in a diverse and international environment? Then join us for our growing Agnet business.
Secure Land Communication (SLC) which is part of Airbus Defense & Space delivers end to end applicative solutions for Public Safety and Business critical segments. SLC is transforming and evolving and we need talented people who can make a real difference on the way we design, deliver and support IT and applicative solutions to our customers.
We are looking for an “IT Architect & Integrator (m/f/d)” in Dubai.
The Ulm work location is only stored for technical reasons. Please note the stated location for the position.
The role will be part of the department “DevOps”.
Your overall mission: As part of a team dedicated to the Aviation market segment, your key focus will be on Airport and Airline customers.
Your detailed mission:
- Create future-proof system architectures for our highly interconnected 4G/5G communication solutions.
- Define competitive end-to-end solutions together with top experts from different teams in an international environment.
- Ensure that our solutions fit smoothly into our customers’ IT environments.
- As part of our dynamic and agile team, ensure robustness, performance and security aspects within the architecture design.
- On top, identify dependencies and drive technical requirements clarification with stakeholders across customers, Airbus and Tier1s to ensure a coherent end-to-end solution.
- Proven experience (at least 3-5 years) in enterprise network technologies as well as experience working in complex IT environments.
- Sound understanding of virtualization techniques and hypervisor environments.
- Experience in scripting and some understanding of automation and application performance management.
- Strong system-level troubleshooting skills and the ability to identify and resolve high-level scalability and performance issues.
- Awareness of security threats and corresponding security know-how.
- Excellent communication skills to address needs and propose solutions towards customers and internal stakeholders.
- Experience in the Aviation industry is an advantage.
Education & Soft skills
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in IT or Communications
- Strong customer orientation
- Creative mindset and strong problem solving skills
- Analytical by nature, highly organized and able to effectively prioritize tasks
- Ability and willingness to work as a team player in a highly collaborative and fast-evolving international environment
- Fluent in English. Sound knowledge of Arabic is a plus. Knowledge of further international languages is beneficial
Act now, join us!
Recruiting Business Partner
+49 (0) 731 1751 1163
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.