Job description / Role
Our client, a Dubai headquartered investment manager partnered with top tier US and UK LP’s, is looking for an Investor Relations Manager to join their team.
N.B. This role is not a fundraising or capital raising position.
The successful candidate will have experience working in the investment management market in London, the US, or similar developed market, with an understanding of the level of accuracy and delivery required to international institutional investors. Specific experience in Real Estate investment, and Real Estate Private Credit/Debt will be highly beneficial.
– Data Analysis
– Preparations of decks, presentations, and data visualisation
– Macro economic analysis
– Financial modelling, analysis, and research
– Interacting with deals team
– Responding to queries from LP’s
– Supporting senior leadership in presenting investments to investors and LPs