A well established real estate investment company in the UAE have exciting newly created opportunities for Investment Analysts to join their team.
- Actively source, review, analyze, compare, and perform in depth market research, deal analysis and due diligence on new investment opportunities (funds, direct, co-investments, fixed income) suitable to the Private Investment portfolio (in GCC, USA, Emerging Markets).
- Conduct comprehensive due diligence of investment opportunities (including in the real estate space) in public and private (including venture, seed and early growth companies) sectors.
- Develop suitable financial models of the targeted investments / products and prepare critical analysis and reports.
- Develop and present in-depth analysis of targeted investments that support the investment team in evaluating the opportunity at hand.
- Support Divestment Plan of the portfolio (including venture and public holdings)
- Understand and stay current on market conditions, new and existing investment products or strategies, best practices in portfolio management and apply such understanding to the managed funds.
- Monthly Portfolio Analytics and Reporting
- In conjunction with Legal and Compliance, review, develop, scrutinize, and suggest improvements to legal documents, in order to ensure full compliance with local and offshore jurisdictions and avoid associated risks.
- Assist in obtaining proper approvals of assigned products/funds.
- Support the private equity platform by providing required documentation and develop the marketing materials.
- Bachelors and/or Masters degree educated with a formal finance qualification (CFA/CA etx)
- 4 – 6 years of experience in investment banking or private equity
- Strong Financial modelling and analytical skills is must.
- Experience in presenting / preparing proposals to recommend new products/services.
- Knowledge of investment portfolio strategy, banking, and financial instruments.
- General knowledge of GAAP reporting requirements for investments instruments.
- Excellent communications skills
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.