Job description / Role
Slimstock is a specialist in the supply of knowledge and software in the field of Forecasting, Demand planning, Supply chain management and Inventory management. Our software package Slim4 helps customers get the right stock at the right place at the right time. We help our customers reduce their inventory and at the same time increase the service level.
• The primary responsibility of an Inventory Management Expert at Slimstock is to support and lead Inventory and Forecasting improvement projects.
• The responsibility starts with assistance at the pre-sales stage, through the analysis of the current situation and the design of the solution up to its implementation by using the capabilities of our inventory optimisation tool Slim4.
• During the project, you will also gradually build a preferred relationship of trust with several contacts within the organisation of the customer through your competence and empathy for the customer’s situation.
• You can effectively coach people, and manage resistance to change to reach the project targets.
• You will be responsible for a large variety of projects, customers, industries and markets, each offering its unique challenges.