Elrois MMC Petrochemicals Trading LLC
Inventory Coordinator :
Package: AED 6,000 – AED 8,000 + Standard Benefits Medical + Insurance
Current Location: UAE
- Monitoring inventory levels and replenishing stock as needed.
- Performs a variety of warehousing duties.
- Developing and implementing inventory control systems and practices.
- Coordinating the logistics of purchase orders, stock transfers, deliveries, tagging, and processing. Coordinate with various functions.
- Forecasting supply and demand requirements to ensure stock availability.
- Tracking inbound and outbound orders to prevent overstocking and out-of-stock (OOS).
- Analysing and reviewing supply chain data to identify and resolve issues.
- Generating purchase and pricing reports, supply chain analysis, and inventory management systems.
- Performing regular stock checks and reporting any issues to the line manager.
- Maintaining and updating records of purchase orders, pricing reports, and inventory records.
- Examining and analysing inventories for damage, cost control, replenishment, discrepancies, etc.
- Coordinate with Accounts and logistics department to control, issue rights of movement of product in-out of warehouse or storage farms.
Required ExperienceExperience in Warehouse / Storage and inventory management for min. 3 years.Bachelor’s DegreeDriving license in UAE. Bachelor’s degree in logistics, business administration, or similar preferred.Excellent knowledge of inventory management software.Exceptional understanding of inventory management practices such as ABC analysis and cycle counting.Good analytical and logistical thinking abilities.Strong written and verbal communication skills.Exceptional collaboration and multitasking abilities.Excellent time management and organisational skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.