• Maintain efficient processes for raw materials inbounding and picking with effective communication and supervision of the Inventory Assistant
• Operations assistance for finished goods regarding packing of key account customer orders and barcode generation
• Maintain company Quality Control standards and perform checks to company standard
• Support the Ops Manager with Ad Hoc requests as requested
• Weekly cycle counts of indicated accessories, compare to ledger card and investigate differences
• Accessories stock counts with Finance every 3 or 4 months and assist with differences investigations
• Fabric stock counts with Finance every 3 or 4 months and assist with differences investigations
• In collaboration with the Production Coordinator, ensure accessories are picked and delivered as needed per the Production Schedule.
• Supervise the Inventory Assistant to help them inbound and pick raw materials in the most effective process that will balance the need for accuracy, cost and speed. There could be different methods for different accessories
• Assist with accessories inbounding and picking when needed.
• In-charge for Key Customer Account Orders finished goods sorting when the order must be split to various locations
• Barcode printing for Production Requests (Manufacture Orders)
• In collaboration with the Quality Control In-Charge, complete quality control checks on finished goods or raw materials during times of high volume or if multiple factories are used at the same time
• When needed, Quality Control checks daily for each department in the manufacturing process – fabric cutting, stitching, printing, trimming and packaging, ensuring achievement of the company’s level of quality
• Support the Finance and Ops Manager with various Ad Hoc requests which may include customer cheque pickup and deposits, documentation delivery, goods return pickup, deliveries to our outsourced warehouse, office supplies procurement, etc
Qualifications/ skills/ experience / knowledge
• Certificate or Degree in Business or Administration is helpful, but not essential. Direct experience in this field is more important
• Driving license and own vehicle are essential
• 3 years’ experience related to stock control as a stock clerk, stock controller or similar
• Previous UAE experience beneficial.
• Experience working with computerized inventory management systems is beneficial, but not essential
• Very detail oriented and high level of logic. This skill will be tested at the interview stage
• Strong in the areas of planning, organizing, cleanliness, counting and prioritizing duties
• Basic Microsoft Excel skills – Sums, Data Filter, Data Sorts, Basic formatting
• Basic Microsoft Word skills for maintaining policy and instruction documentation
• Basic Microsoft Outlook skills – email and calendar
• Systematic and logical approach to solving problems
• Intermediate written and oral communication skills in English
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.