A Leading Medical Enterprise In The UAE
Job description / Role
• Supervise a team of warehouse employees to manage incoming goods storage and dispatch to customers, with efficiency and accuracy.
• Plan and coordinate incoming goods, storage and dispatch of items in a timely and efficient manner to achieve team objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Responsible for effective supervision, training and development, health and safety of the team.
• Ensure effective, safe, accurate and timely stocks management (space allocation, stock transfer, disposal of non-conform products, etc.).
• Manage third part offsite storage.
• Work closely with Purchasing department to ensure adequate stock levels.
• Organize accurate and periodical inventory and stocks takes.
• Analyse inventory and stocks take annually.
• Any assignment given on Adhoc basis by the Group CFO or Group Financial Controller