Mineral Circles Bearings
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- 2021-02-16 07:08:21
THIS IS YOUR SHINING MOMENT!
We are looking to employ an enthusiastic and driven HR Intern to assist our HR department with administrative and HR-related tasks. The HR Intern’s responsibilities include updating employee absence records, filing HR documents, accordingly, screening CVs, scheduling interviews, initiating background checks on shortlisted candidates, and any other administrative work required.
To be successful as an outstanding HR Intern, you should be detail-oriented and able to demonstrate excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Updating company databases by inputting new employee contact information and employment details and personal files.
- Screening potential employees’ resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
- Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Posting job advertisements to job boards.
- Assisting in the planning of company events.
- Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.
- Coordinating new hire orientations.
- Any other HR-related matters.
Skills and Requirements:
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- The candidate must have their own visa.
- Transportation will be provided.
- Duration of the internship: 3-6 months.
- Work Timings: Sun- Thursday 7:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or studying toward a degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
- English, any additional language is a plus
Years of experience:
- 1 year of experience in a similar role
In Mineral Circles Bearings, we thrive in an environment where we can freely express who we truly are. Everyone has a safe space where they can share a laugh, corny jokes, a little chat, to discuss their meetings, to share their coffee breaks with, and the like. We are not the usual team who sits in front of the monitor 9-hours a day. We are a cluster of diversified teams who share the same goal that mainly revolves around delivering impeccable technical expertise, customer service, and world-class quality to our current and future clientele.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.