Working within the Fashion Department, your mission will be to provide support to the team in the implementation of the marketing plan:
• Support the Marketing Manager in timely implementation of calendar and measure of results
• Provide support in planning & executing events: Global Events, Regional Events and boutique animations
• Coordination with retail teams on guests invitation, attendance and post event actions and follow-ups with support from Marketing Manager
• Monitor the ROI for each event
• Follow the activities of MRM: mystery calls, reports, communications between call center and boutiques,…
• Support retail team by developing relevant experiences for clients
• Coordinate with retail teams gifts and actions to clients while respecting the set budget
• Competition monitoring and reporting on Events and clienteling – Identify the best practices
The person might be involved in other transversal projects.
You have a first successful experience in Marketing/Events and have a strong interest for fashion activity. Your interpersonal and communication skills in addition with your ability to multitask will be a real asset to succeed in this position. You are pro-active and dynamic with a “can do” mindset.
English mandatory, Arabic and/or French would be an advantage.
Internship based in Dubai – 6 months – Starting August / September 2021