Quest Search & Selection
Job description / Role
A global App business seeks a new graduate or an undergraduate to work as a Mathematician / Statistician Intern. This internship project is business critical it will be a mix of WFH / home-based and office based. This statistical project requires strong applied mathematical skills for modelling an innovative new feature on the app. The project aims to be launched by April 2021 so those who can commit at least 25 hours a week will be given priority.
• Work with management to set up scope and requirements for the project.
• Identify sources of data and resources needed.
• Autonomously work to product recommendations and solutions and present findings
• Develop and Implement data collection and mining system, database, data analytics to optimize quality of results
• Code and maintain database of statistics related to project
• Write algorithms to identify, analyze and interpret data to produce a predictive model