Recruits Management Consultancy
Job description / Role
Management and Coordination
• Liaising with different departments and teams of the organization to ensure editors and production teams to ensure company targets are reached while maintaining quality.
• Managing and overseeing AMP’s participation in various events as per International Publishing Director’s approval.
• Oversee the progression and related operations of projects assigned by the International Publishing Director.
• Administer the department budget as determined by senior management, obtain cost estimates and assist in planning publications.
• Supervise improvements of all departments and processes and suggest changes to management accordingly.
• Ensuring employees and business practices conform to country, regional and international regulations.
• Approve production schedules as introduced by the Production department and ensure it is being followed accordingly.
• Monitor publications’ performances through the entire process of publication to ensure maximum author satisfaction.
• Managing, coordinating and overseeing daily operations and publishing business of all AMP offices and developing appropriate strategies to enhance growth in all departments.
• Coordinate and guide department managers with regards to management, mentoring and training of staff and developing training materials for them when needed.
• Monitoring and assisting in improving our client retention and improved their experience working with us.
• Conducting periodic meetings with department heads to track their progress and plan ways to improve it.
Reporting and Strategizing
• Evaluate existing marketing campaigns, it’s implementation and determine ways to improve and ensure they are updated according to market trends.
• Understand the company’s local territory needs, issues and opportunities and work in partnership with all teams, departments and the business development manager to ensure all agreed strategy is executed accordingly.
• Creating reports for International Publishing Director, often involving weekly and monthly assessments of KPIs across departments and offices.
• Suggest advertising and marketing plans and oversee implementation, after International Publishing Director’s approval, to achieve objectives.
• Assisting the International Publishing Director with business development tasks and projects.
• Travel domestically and/or internationally as required
• Keep abreast of competitor activity to assist in gaining market-leading advantage
• React quickly and effectively to unforeseen opportunities