As part of the Delivery Hero network, Talabat is the pioneer of the online food ordering industry in the Middle East. Our operations span across Kuwait, Egypt, KSA, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Jordan and the United Arab Emirates.
Talabat was voted the UAE best food app in 2016/2017 by BBC Good Food with over 1,600+ employees, 3.8+ million users, 13,300+ of brands with more than 300,000 daily orders and we are just getting started!
What’s On Your Plate?
The intern will be helping in all the coordination activities required to accomplish Expo 2020 milestones before the big opening. In this role, the candidate will have the opportunity to contribute to the major event foreseen in UAE, developing the innovative (in all senses) project talabat is bringing to Expo, within a high cross-functional function.
– Engage with all the functions that impact the project in each stage (such as HR, Finance, Legal, Logistics, Kitchens, marketing, tmart, Product team, partners…)
- Execute the Worker Welfare audit to all our partners in Expo project 2020
- Prepare description & operational submission documents mandatory for Expo 2020 project, requesting inputs from all the stakeholders required.
- Following up with all the stakeholders on pending actions
- Preparing/ Reviewing/Updating the contracts for suppliers/partners, when needed
- Liaise with SSC to verify/contribute all the SOPs for Expo
- Suggesting and implementing improvements in the processes