Siemens Healthcare FZ LLC
Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Intern – Customer Service Call Center in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Handling calls in rotational shifts for 24/7 customer care center
- Handling emails during working hours
- Working hours will be 5 days a week, with rotational shift pattern including Friday & Saturday
- Handling order processing for service contract customers on daily basis.
- Handling internal communication
- Working with Service engineers and Area Service Managers to allocate the daily job based on engineer’s schedule
- Reporting and statistics
Your qualifications and experience
- Engineering background strongly preferred
- Must be enrolled in University (Bachelor or Master level)
- Customer care center experience preferred
- SAP expertise preferred
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Microsoft office skills (Excel and others) is a must
Your attributes and skills
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solving skills
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare FZ LLC
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Either
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.