Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Job Location: Doha , Qatar
Your enthusiasm for collaborating makes you a vital part of our team
Collaboration can stimulate your best thinking and sparks the best in everyone you work with. You’re open to different perspectives and helping to synthesize them into solid solutions. We value your ability to work with people with different points of view to reach solutions that everybody understands and respects. You will be a boon to our workplace.
- Responsible for overall management of the interface/interaction of internal and external teams involved in the project.
- Ensure that a comprehensive, multi-functional review of any Interface Agreement request.
- Provides necessary technical support and design review / audit services to project management team ensuring the correctness and quality of implementation of requirements.
- Provides direction to team members in the overall engineering and coordination assessment of proposed interfaces, as well as assessment of budget and interface impacts.
- Identifies opportunities for eliminating future schedule delays to construction work by identifying work priorities in relation to interfaces.
- Keeps Project Management Team informed as to changes made to ensure timely processing of contract change orders.
- Creates a measurable and flexible framework for project management, scheduling, and resource allocation.
- Responsible for following up on instructions and commitments associated with the project. May participate in negotiations with regulatory agencies and in public meetings in support of clients.
- Field responsibilities may include labor relations, local procurement, and payroll operations, etc., if required.
- Mobilizes company resources, through liaison with support departments, other offices, or subsidiaries, to create project teams capable of completing effective, quality work.
- Works with the key project individual to devise and execute actions plans to rectify potential cost overruns or delays, or to accommodate significant changes to the scope of work.
- Monitors and reports to project management on the progress of all project activity within the program, including significant milestones, and any conditions, which would affect project cost or schedule.
- Establishes weekly meeting to review project status and formulate action items.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Certified MMUP.
- 10 years of related management experience is required, with 5+ years of related experience in GCC countries.
- Incumbent should have a broad general technical and business background.
- Must have the ability to manage projects, interface with clients and enjoy being hands on technically in the project.
- Comprehensive knowledge of industry standards.
- Proven ability to perform in a management capacity, excellent written and oral communications.
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.