Howden Insurance Brokers LLC
Job description / Role
We are looking for an insurance specialist (General Accident Department) for our Abu Dhabi office.
The insurance specialist is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction by offering risk management; guard and guide the client with transparency on insurance products, procedures, regulations, and market trends related to General Accident. The insurance specialist will be in charge of developing existing portfolio and new business opportunity.
– Perform the Broking Role for new business and existing portfolio of Clients
– Develop & consolidate excellent working relationship with new & existing Insurers
– Implement the workflow and suggest changes if needed
– Offer risk assessment and risk management
– Is a referral point, providing appropriate expertise & advice to resolve issues when problems, complaints or queries etc
– Ensure accurate information of policy documents & process orders, forms, applications and requests
– Manage client’s records and accounts & maintain records of all communications
– Build and maintain relationships with the client with a good understanding of each client’s business and culture
– Achieve best client service in an efficient and friendly manner ensuring that all client deadlines are met
– Remains aware of the market e.g. competitors, potential changes/risks to ensure practices and outputs are of a sufficiently high standard and contributes to the identification of opportunities and business growth.