PUBLISHED ON 17/04/2021
Will also be responsible for:
1. Prepare materials and resources required for course delivery and ensure availability of all training support.
2. Liaise with Training Coordinator/Team Leader and Training Support as necessary to ensure efficient logistical preparation.
3. Obtain class lists and training materials/outline from LMS.
4. Deliver authorized prepared training courses to GAL personnel and external clients based on pre-determined schedules in accordance with the Course Training Plan.
5. Prepare question banks, oversee and mark training examinations and conduct individual assessments as per the Training Plan.
6. Develop case studies and scenarios that will aid in training delivery.
7. Review, evaluate and amend training material and information necessary for delivery of training.
8. Participate in development of all necessary training materials including, but not limited to, course programs and hand-outs needed to meet training needs.
9. Collaborate with Training Standards and Compliance on Internal and External Validation.
10. Collaborate with Course Developers and Analysts.
11. Ensure accurate and timely documentation related to training is entered into the Oracle Learning Management System
12. Monitor and support student retention.
13. Support and collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (SME) with the development of training materials including training manuals, classroom material and provide advice on development of instructional material.
14. Review training material and curriculum and ensure compliance with Quality Management System (QMS) requirements.
15. Act as first point of contact with customers, seeking to understand and enhance their experience and therefore their perception of the services provided.
16. Ensure compliance to all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls when conducting training.
17. Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of instructional and technical training design and delivery processes.
- Relevant certifications in training delivery to include, Methods of Instruction, Course Design & Development and Training Analysis.
- Knowledge of all stages of UAE Systems Approach to Training (SAT), including Quality Standards and Compliance.
- Computer skills – Microsoft Office and Oracle LMS.