Job description / Role
Do you want to join the largest British run, most successful flooring company in the UAE? FLOORWORLD, the largest flooring company in the Middle East is growing at a tremendous pace. With dealers throughout UAE and GCC, specializing in supplying and installing all types of floor coverings at very competitive prices. Established in 2009 with the goal of providing the best quality European branded flooring products at the lowest possible prices.
PRODUCT QUALITY and SERVICE EXCELLENCE are our twin principles and foundations. These principles, in tandem with our highly trained staff and professional installation teams, has enabled the company to establish itself as the number 1 Flooring company in the UAE in a relatively short period of time, a position which we achieved by an ongoing commitment to our valued customers.
Nature of work
• Installation coordinator will work to assist the Installation Manager assign the Installation Teams to the designated sites throughout the UAE.
• Direct contact and communication on a daily basis is required with the client, Operations dept and Estimations dept.
• Installation Coordinator Job Description
• Monitor daily all new orders received.
• Liaise with Estimations dept to arrange pre-installation site inspections.
• Follow up from pre-installation inspections and ensure all required actions have been allocated to the correct department.
• Communicate with clients to arrange convenient dates for site installations.
• Ensure all job orders and necessary paperwork is handed to the Operations department and Stock control in advance of installation dates.
• Liaise and communicate with installation teams so deal with any issues that arise on-site that.
• Be the point of contact between Floorworld and the client during the installation process.
• Organise the installation calendar for 17 teams for up to 10 days in advance.
• Ensure the correct amount of resources are available for smooth execution of installation sites
• Organise gate passes and access permits for installation teams in advance of installation dates.
• Ensure all snagging and rectifications are dealt with in a timely manner and in line with company expectations.
• Provide administrative support to the Operations department when needed.