Mirantis helps enterprises move to the cloud on their terms, delivering a true cloud experience on any infrastructure, powered by Kubernetes. The company uses a unique as-a-service model empowering developers to build, share and run their applications anywhere – from public to hybrid cloud and to the edge. Mirantis serves many of the world’s leading enterprises, including Adobe, DocuSign, Reliance Jio, STC, Vodafone, and Volkswagen.
Mirantis is adding an Account Executive, Commercial N.Europe to our team! As a Commercial Account Executive for the N.Europe region you will:
- Develop and execute a strategic and comprehensive business plan for your territory (N.Europe) and account band (Commercial), including identifying core customers, mapping the benefits of the Mirantis Cloud Native Platform to customer’s business requirements, and working with EMEA Channel network.
- Take full responsibility for accurate forecasting, regular quarterly revenue delivery, and facilitation of sales enablement and regulate the implementation of agreed account and business plans.
- Focus on ensuring timely renewal, and expansion of the existing customer base.
- Focus on prospecting, developing business, responding to RFP’s, developing proposals for presentation to customers, and selling Services and Products.
- Work with in-region Distributors and Partners to build knowledge of the Mirantis Product value proposition, enable partners to sell and cross-sell Mirantis Products, and leverage existing partner relationships to sell into net-new accounts, and expand existing accounts.
- Work with cross-functional teams from Mirantis’ Marketing, Solutions Engineering, Professional Services, and Product Development functions to attain and exceed sales performance goals.
- Pipeline Generation – acquire and build new customer databases from calling into high level within prospect organizations, networking, and various customer account lists.
- Participate in campaigns, conferences, working with marketing team to understand new offers and leads in assigned region, generate leads independently and follow-up appropriately.
- Solution Selling – consults with clients to determine their needs and works with application sales specialists to generate multi-product/service solutions. Takes initiative to learn new offers and products, as they become available.
- Proposal/Presentation Generation: incorporates executive summary, ROI analysis, and solution design to develop customer-specific proposals and presentations.
- Develop Scope of Work – works with the customer and engineering team to define and document the project scope.
- Customer Relationship Management – develops and manages relationships with current clients to develop additional business as well as ensure a high level of client satisfaction.
- Partner Relationship Management – develops and manages relationships with current Partner and Distributors to develop additional business as well as ensure a high level of client satisfaction.
- Accurate Forecasting – captures activity information on a timely basis as client interactions occur to ensure accurate product and services forecasting.
- High School diploma or equivalent required, four year college degree preferred
- Sales development experience and experience closing opportunities.
- Strong understanding of Linux, OpenStack and Kubernetes.
- Market knowledge (i.e. industry knowledge relevant to the geographic area) and technical knowledge are necessary, and if assigned to vertical markets.
- Must possess the business experience to analyze client business requirements and develop creative solutions as well as utilize technical resources to complete an accurate and technically assured sales order.
- Exceptional communication skills – English language skills required, additional Scandinavian languages preferred.
- Ability to accept constructive criticism; and ability to maintain and develop positive team cohesiveness.
- Work constructively across cultural boundaries in a globally distributed organization.
What does Mirantis offer you?
- Work with an established Silicon Valley leader in the cloud infrastructure industry.
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues, helping Fortune 500 and Global 2000 customers implement next-generation cloud technologies.
- Be a part of cutting-edge, open-source innovation.
- Thrive in the high-energy environment of a young company where openness, collaboration, risk-taking, and continuous growth are valued.
- Receive a competitive compensation package with strong benefits plan and stock options.
Mirantis ranked in the top 50 of G2’s Best IT Cloud Products of 2021!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.