NSI & Bluefin Talent
Job description / Role
• Responsible for designing the bank’s future infrastructure and security architecture, including providing strategic direction on infrastructure and security evolutions in the market.
• Responsible for complete infrastructure, Network, and Security design, systems analysis, data center operation/ Cloud Operations, network & voice communication
• Ensure that the future infrastructure and security solution complies with the industry best practices and the regulatory requirements.
• Develop and evangelize the overall infrastructure and security architectural perspective in line with the bank’s strategic infrastructure and security vision
• Act as an expert for infrastructure teams in the plan, design, and delivery of IT solutions
• Advise teams on IT technology standard requirements, methodology, and processes
• Drive short & long term architecture strategy for the overall IT project portfolio for key business segments
• Participate in proof of concepts to assist in defining technology direction and enabling business strategy
• Develop enterprise standards to ensure compatibility and integration of multi-vendor platforms
• Design and develop infrastructure blueprints for the implementation of new solutions
• Responsible for impact analysis and design modifications to existing systems to support new solutions.
• Develop specifications for interfaces from existing to new systems.
• Find solution/reach consensus on architectural issues that emerge during product development
• Help review other people’s work and ensure squad output is in harmony with overall technical direction
• Analyze the business impact that certain technical choices may have
• Continuously research emerging technologies and propose changes to the existing architecture
• Evaluate project constraints to find alternatives, alleviate risks, and perform process re-engineering if required
• Be the point of contact for architects in lower-grade roles