A global leader in Renewable energy and sustainable city planning, is hiring a Infrastructure project manager for a long term programme in Abu Dhabi.
- Responsible for delivering successful outcomes for crucial Infrastructure projects via practical and pragmatic project management.
- The projects managed by this role will be significant in scale and business impact, and there will be a requirement to address several projects concurrently.
- Projects within the scope of this role’s responsibilities are likely to include: Set out the agenda for change, how it will be achieved, and what constitutes its success. In addition to having a clear understanding of what you’re implementing and why a consultation with an expert will almost certainly be beneficial.
- Put a comprehensive strategy in place for tech implementations with a strong response and communication system within the company to ensure every measure has been taken to get the organization to its desired outcome
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Business Administration or related field required.
- PMP Certified with proven track of ICT Infrastructure and Security domain Project management Preferred Experience
- Minimum of 15 years of applied information technology related experience
- 9+ years of department management or project management experience.
- Applicable experience in the sustainable industry, planning, forecasting, and IT outsourcing industries is desired
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.