The Bridge Associates
Our client a skin care startup is looking for an influencer marketing specialist. The ideal candidate is a hard-working team player who will play a critical role in implementing systems, processes and structures to enable their sales growth across various social media platforms. He/she will have the responsibility for management of the regional social media channels and implementing the influencer engagement plan for GCC region. He/she must be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-pressure environment with a strong passion for delivering results. Must have a successful history of working in teams solving challenging topics and is willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done.
– Execute simultaneous influencer campaigns from start to finish
– Liaise with clients and prepare campaign briefs for influencers
– Assisting on the strategic direction of influencer activities as well as detailed reporting
– Make suggestions for further development and expansion of the social media strategy in the region
– Identifying talents and developing positive relationships with key influencers within beauty/cosmetics in the prioritized market(s) – including handling of inbound enquiries
– Evaluating and analyzing budgets, KPIs, performance and outcomes and results of different campaigns and collaborations
– Building a network of micro-influencers and mega-influencers to maximize visibility in the prioritized market(s) (GCC)
– Reaching out to, negotiating, and setting up new collaborations with influencers, key influencers and potential brand ambassadors on a daily basis – including writing briefs, sending orders and negotiating to enable a steady stream of UGC for use on channels
– Ensuring success by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics to measure and follow up progress
– Defining, building and finding the market fit for an ambassador program, primarily together with our Social Media team and Founders
– 4+ years of work experience within Influencer Marketing, ideally from a fast-growing e-commerce company or similar- Structural and analytical with great administrative skills- Have demonstrated experience in building influencer marketing and social collaboration strategies and implementing them from scratch- Have a solid understanding of the Gen Z customer- Can leverage on speed and efficiency while persevering- Metrics based approach and strong commercial acumen- A keen understanding of and interest in new technologies especially in the data storage sector- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic (verbal and written).- Master’s degree in Marketing degree in Communications, Marketing or related field of study or equivalent relevant experience in fields such as digital marketing / communications.
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.