Job description / Role
The Social Media Manager is responsible for creating the social media strategy and coordinating with the social media team and stakeholders across the company to ensure its effectiveness. They should be able to own the road map for the social media tool integration on all company channels e.g. TV, Online etc.
One of the Middle East’s leading omni-channel retailers with a heritage of 15 years providing convenient shopping solutions to customers across the region via online, TV and digital channels.
* Monitor the competition and be aware of market changes and developments in social media best practice
* Set customer service standards on social media channels
* Find new and relevant influencers to promote our products
* Assist the department director by managing influencers portfolio and continuously searching for new successful influencers to be added to our current portfolio
* Monitor and feedback regarding competitor ads, trending influencers and trending products on social media
* Manage all influencer campaigns to ensure briefs are sent on time and ads are executed properly as per strategy
* Evaluating all social media campaigns across different platforms
This role will offer a competitive salary, occasional regional travel and strong career growth.