- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in advertising sales, business development, marketing, start-ups, or media in a consultative environment
- Experience in strategic planning, business development and client servicing; proven track record of delivering outstanding results
- Experience in building and managing high performing teams
- Demonstrable experience in building and scaling businesses and working with cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of the retail/e-commerce space and digital advertising
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Develop strategy and annual business plans and deliver on goals.
- Lead and manage a team of Industry Managers and Analytical Consultants and enable high performing team dynamics.
- Coordinate business needs across Google functions and channels.
- Build strategic and sustainable relationships with retail and e-commerce clients at the most senior levels to help them grow their business.
- Participate in relevant conferences and events and engage with ecosystem stakeholders and industry partners.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.