Bin Jumah Group
- To audit all daily income that has been received by the company and to ensure that all relevant revenues such as events, F&B outlets and other revenues, are correctly and completely recognized and recorded in the General Ledger accounting system.
- To be responsible for all daily income of the company.
- To review all rebates and allowances to ensure they are properly authorized, and to report any deviations from company policies and procedures.
- To discharge the duties in an effective and efficient manner.
- To verify sales from Events, F&B Outlets, and other sales and report to management if any discrepancies.
- To verify that the guest ledger balance a and total of all account detail balances for each event correspond to the system-generated guest ledger and General Ledger balance.
- To ensure the timely preparation and distribution of the daily revenue and statistics report.
- To post all transactions in the Revenue journal and to post into the Allowance journal any adjustments which may occur after those sales receipts are confirmed.
- To verify that all F&B discounted checks are fully justified, and properly recorded into the POS system and to prepare subsequent reports, as necessary, for company management.
- Directly reports to the Chief Accountant
- Works closely with the Outlet Cashier and Account Receivable
- To be ready and responsible when assigned to perform any other duties as designated by higher management.
•Minimum of 2 Years experience in the Hospitality filed•Good communication and customer contact skills•Results and service-oriented with an eye for details•A team player & builder•A motivator & self-starter•Fun personality•Open-minded characteristics.Job Types: Full-time, PermanentAbility to commute/relocate:
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.