Job description / Role
As the Immigration Specialist you will be working closely with the HR Team and report into the head of HR. You will provide guidance across Middle East to ensure talent can be moved across border to serve clients and pursue talent worldwide including managing the administration of the Middle East visa and immigration program.
Our client is a top tier international management consultancy firm.
Your key responsibilities as the Immigration Specialist for our client are:
* Advisor to all staff and leadership on visa requirements to support the business
* Proactive guidance on visa requirements for growth across ME
* Responsible for compliance through the development of practices and processes to work across borders
* Acts as a resource for local office immigration matters
* Responsible for reaching out to new hires and transfer to support immigration processes
* Liaison with global mobility on all transfer documentation
* Supervise the local Dubai office PRO’s daily operations
* Manage the relationship with regional visa and immigration vendors
* On offer for you is a great opportunity to work for an international Management Consultancy firm and an attractive salary package.