We are looking for someone who strives to give an amazing customer shopping experience. Someone that always puts the customer at the heart of what they do and encourages others to do the same. They are passionate about ensuring that IKEA has a life long connection with their customers by always considering their needs.
- Works with daily and weekly service targets to drive service delivery
- Works together with colleagues in other functions to improve the customer experience.
- Listens to our customers and use knowledge of both the IKEA product range and how retailing works in order to offer informed solutions and resolve customer issues.
- Build loyalty by ensuring customers have an amazing shopping experience.
- Provide an efficient and accurate checkout experience in various areas of the store
Customer Relations Trolley Retrieval Assistant: 39 hrs/week, working 5 days over 7, in this role you will need to be ready to offer a helping hand with customer shopping and be physically fit to be able to push trolleys.
You will also need to be willing to work outdoors as well. Responsibilities will include trolley retrieval, yellow shopping bags, shopping tools support, and customer support.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A