As a values-driven company, diversity and inclusion are grounded in our very nature. We believe the uniqueness of every individual makes IKEA even better! We strive to have a diverse and inclusive work environment where co-workers feel valued for their uniqueness, recognised for their diverse talents, and where co-workers can be themselves.
- Ensure that all outbound empty trailers are checked and verified with the issue of a valid gate pass.
- Ensure that all drivers are fully aware of the site rules and regulations and maintain these throughout their time on site.
- Timely and accurate archiving of paperwork.
- Accurate registration of arrivals and departures on site.
- Ensure that all outbound dispatch loads are verified for accuracy at point of sealing.
- Be responsible for own as well as others Health and Safety while on site.
- Communicate effectively across a cross-range of individuals including both internal and external customers.
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrate strong customer focus
- Ability to give high attention to detail throughout
- Strong and effective communicator
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Croydon, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A