In our team we take pride in seeing everyone around us grow and develop, and we encourage people to experiment, test, try – and sometimes fail. As long as they learn along the way! We know that everything is changing more rapidly today and that we sometimes need to lead in the unknown. So we throw ourselves out there to explore new possibilities and ways of doing things to make both our people and our business prosper.
- Process daily ship zero report including counting of addresses
- Contribute to an environment where IKEA culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of coworkers and customers.
- Assume responsibility for other tasks and projects as assigned
- Works with Stock Control department to support overall inventory routines.
- Process daily stock control paperwork and requests
- Document and process all MIA articles
Qualification & Experience:
- Be a dynamic, action oriented team player that is self-motivated and confident in making independent decisions
- Responsible, self motivated individual with a strong sense of urgency.
- A clear understanding of, and a passion for IKEA values and principles
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Communicate and partner with coworkers across all levels of the organization
- Use creative problem solving skills in conjunction with IKEA’s core values
- Clear demonstrated proficiency and strong knowledge in Astro, PC usage, Microsoft Excel and Outlook applications
- Data entry skills.
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems
- One year of experience in warehouse receiving, shipping and picking functions
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tacoma, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A