We’re the team behind the scenes that make the IKEA products available to the many people. As a diverse mix of co-workers we use our supply process expertise to balance range and space capacity with forecasting and ordering to provide customers with high availability while minimizing costs. If you’ve wonder who’s responsible for finding effective and efficient ways of picking up the products for our customers, that’s us. We’re passionate about working together to improve the customer experience at IKEA!
- Actively approaching customers to identify their needs by asking the right questions, and advising them on the best solutions for their homes.
- Maximizing sales by ensuring your area of responsibility is clean, tidy, fully stocked and correctly priced. You also ensure your products are in perfect condition at all times.
- Being passionate about the products you sell and actively learning about their features and benefits.
- Analyzing sales space capacities based on system parameters to secure high stock availability.
- You have experience within sales or customer service.
- You are passionate about actively offering all the services available in the IKEA store to help customers make informed choices, which results in a great shopping experience.
- You love customers and are confident in approaching them in a polite and friendly manner.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A