Job description / Role
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS – Information Technology (IT)
Job Description & Summary
ME IT is accountable for the delivery of IT services to the ME firm, to other PwC member firms, and occasionally (through client facing teams) clients. The Service Delivery organization is a key interface between the business and IT, and is responsible to the business for the delivery and operation of solutions and services provided by ME IT, in line with agreed business and technology strategies. The Product and Service Management function sits within the Service Delivery organization and is responsible for ensuring that ME IT has a holistic, cross functional and customer focused approach to the management of the applications/infrastructure services (products) that it provides to the business. The Product and Service Management function provides a framework to ensure that each product is managed as an entity in its own right, having an agreed role, description, stated customer base, defined financial and performance objectives and, ultimately, an assessment of the on-going value that it provides to the firm. The Product &; Service Lead is responsible for this function and is a member of the Service Delivery Team Leadership, reporting to the Technology Service Lead.
The role holder is accountable for the end-to-end operational performance, customer satisfaction, financial performance and value of all of the IT services and products which are the responsibility of the Service Delivery Team.
Customer Experience Lead bridges the gap between the PwC professional and Technology. The jobs ensure that each touchpoint across the technology journey is engaging, efficient, and effective. Success as a Customer Experience Lead will increase customer satisfaction rates, increases customer.
– The role requires a dynamic IT professional with extensive responsibilities experience in managing, planning, budgeting, a large IT environment focusing on End User Experience and Technologies including but not limited to, Unified Communications & Collaborations, End User Devices & Peripherals, Tech Majlis & Service Desk Operations.
– Oversee the Operations and ensure delivery of commitments/project of supervised/managed IT services Communications & Collaboration Service Desk Operations End User Devices & Peripherals Extensive Knowledge in the application of Unified communications & Collaboration Technologies in enterprise environments.
– Extensive Knowledge in the usage and application of Video Conferencing technologies, including but not limited to, Cisco telepresence, Cisco Jabber, Webex, Google Meet
– Experience in operating cloud based collaboration systems ( Office 365, G Suite)
– Experience in OS Image deployment and software distribution solutions ( SCCM, Workspace one,)
– Experience in Operating and supervising a service desk operations, providing oversight over performance improvement, reporting, SLA Monitoring and KPI commitments End User Peripherals (laptops, Macbooks, Mobiles.)
– Stock management and procurement forecast Asset Management oversight reporting and KPI commitment management Hands on coordination and involvement in regional and Global Projects, to ensure best customer experience and service is provided.
– Work with IT country and functional leads to streamline Customer Experience across the Middle East Manage Global and Regional Projects to ensure on time delivery, and operational transition
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.