Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS – Clients & Markets
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Customer Marketing practice, within Customer Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients design customer strategies that address the customers’ underlying needs and desired outcomes. We help build bridges between digital and analogy mediums, delivering personal and contextual experiences powered by technology and analytics, and driving the total experience by engaging the customer, product, partner, and employee experiences.
Our team helps clients take advantage of the most important digital trends and tools to integrate sales, service, and operations in a way that leads to measurable business results. As part of our team, you’ll help clients develop marketing strategies and operating models, portfolio and brand management, and improve their channel strategies.
A member of the Chief People Officer’s team responsible for supporting the Leadership & Internal Communications. Establish an internal communications strategy in conjunction with Internal Communications Lead. Lead in planning, liaising with different areas of the business and implementing communication activities for conveying the organisation’s strategy and messages. Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organisation.
Primary duties and responsibilities Financial
– Adhere to the Internal Communication budget.
– Track spending against the budget Customer.
– Establish an internal communications strategy in conjunction with Internal Communications Lead.
– Ensure organisational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to stakeholders and employees.
– Lead in the development of internal communications plans, aligned with the strategy.
– Liaise with business partners to ensure their priorities are being supported by internal communications channels.
– Support the internal communication agenda by understanding business context and editing and writing content for a variety of internal communications.
– Manage social and external profiles of key stakeholders.
– Use existing social media channels to communicate with our people internally.
– Support in the running and development of annual internal events, both digital and live.
– Handle the internal communication response to crisis situations which affect organisational perception and reputation.
– Drive consistency in communication style and language across all 3 of areas of the business.
– Lead and abide by the PwC brand, acting as an ambassador in the region and ensure that all internal communications are aligned to overall corporate brand identity Internal Process.
– Develop communication plans and key promotional messages in consultation with the Internal Communication Lead.
– Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications medium.
– Ensure compliance of activities with project communication strategy.
– Lead development of internal communications platforms and work closely with Internal Communications Lead to deliver on set targets.
– Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages and marketing initiatives.
– Respond to feedback from staff and adjust communications content accordingly
Learning & Growth.
– Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed.