Job description / Role
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS – Human Capital (HC)
Job Description & Summary
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
Partnering with 3 lines of service (LoS) within PwC Middle East, the role will be overseeing: Assurance, Tax, Internal Firm Service and Graduates Recruitment. The Talent Acquisition Director will drive the end to end recruitment process. which will include manpower planning, sourcing strategies and routes to market. The successful candidate will also be tasked with driving KPI’s and ROIs within the recruitment teams and ensuring a high caliber of in house recruitment standards to key stakeholders.
Working with the onboarding, compensation and benefits centers of excellence, the Talent Acquisition Director will ensure that PwCs branding is promoted with integrity and a quality candidate experience inline with best practice.
As a Director, you will build and lead a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
– Working with Directors and Partners in the relevant lines of service to understand annual recruitment requirements inline with manpower plans and approved budgets that are set within each line.
– Lead as an active member of the regional recruiting team, by providing input on initiatives and strategies and support improvements on the current Recruitment/HC operating model.
– Look for areas of continuous improvement across the Recruitment and Global Mobility function.
– Drive and encourage Lines of Service (LoS) recruitment leads across the region to ensure that best practice is being delivered and teams are consistently upskilled and motivated to drive their functions with positivity, concise and efficient delivery.
– Attend leadership meetings and prepare relevant data on headcount and pipelines with recommendations and strategic input on candidate attraction and simplification and efficiency of current operating models across all areas of responsibility.
– Provide support on initiatives and suggest improvement on recruitment practices across the region as well as increasing diversity and national hires.
– Drive a reduction in time and cost per hire and and improve candidate experience throughout the recruitment process.
– Lead graduate recruitment programs and drive employer branding, promoting PwC for graduate recruitment campaigns.
– Work on specific projects related to HR initiatives, salary benchmarking and analysis of joiners by profile and source for future recruitment drives for which the Talent Acquisition Director will be responsible.
– Drive and Lead on transformation and technology adoption in Talent Acquisition for the region.
– Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships especially with the Talent Acquisition Director for the Advisory line of service.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.